Protests in China
- Escape from the Closed Loop
- China protests from negative to zero: If the turning point hasn’t come, it’s because now is the beginning
- Why China’s COVID Protests Aren’t Like Anything Before Them
- [In-depth analysis] The class struggle of Foxconn workers in Zhengzhou (1)
- Foxconn offers to pay workers to leave world’s largest iPhone factory after violent protests
- People are holding up blank white sheets of paper in China to protest COVID lockdowns. It’s become a symbol of defiance against the Communist Party.